Pant Y Cwtsh
A lovely 1 bedroom annexe located in a semi-rural area outside Kidwelly, boasting beautiful views and a farm location. The property is perfect for a single person or couple looking to explore Carmarthenshire, or visiting for Coastal walks.
- New property to join the Great Welsh Escapes collection in 2023
- Located to explore Carmarthenshire and close to Pembrey Country Park
- Kitchenette with dining area
- Superking bedroom with SMART TV
- Can be split to provide Twin beds
- Rural farm location with lovely views
- Close to Gwendraeth Fach river where fishing is permitted with relevant licence
- Lovely outdoor seating area with BBQ in a private enclosed area.
Enter the property through a small porch and into the kitchen area with a kitchenette with two burner hob, a small combi - micro oven, undercounter fridge, kettle and toaster.
Also in the area you will find a kitchen table with comfortable dining chairs, some board games and shelves filled with books for your leisure.
Up the staircase you will find an open plan Superking Bedroom that can be split as a twin upon request. There is some comfortable seating, ample storage and a wall mounted SMART TV. There is a lovely modern ensuite shower room off the bedroom.
There is off-street parking in a shared area at the front of the property, as well as a lovely private seating area with charcoal BBQ, and beautiful rural views within the main shared grounds.
Other things to note
- There is a travel cot bed available but must be requested prior
- This property is situated on a working farm but noise is minimal
- Our reviews are based on previous guests experiences
Further around the coast you will find Pembrey Country Park with its beautiful Cefn Sidan Beach, Woodland Walks and Cycle Paths, as well as a toboggan run and kids play areas.
Just a 15 minute drive away you will reach the lovely market town of Carmarthen, with so many amenities. Carmarthen offers a large selection of restaurants and you will be spoilt for choice for eating out.
There are an abundance of attractions in Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire, ranging from stunning castles, Award Winning beaches, Botanical gardens and Country parks.
West Wales is slowly becoming a hub for foodies with many new restaurants opening, catering for a wide variety of tastes and budgets.
For the younger generation we are a short drive away from the likes of Folly Farm, Oakwood, Manor House Wildlife Park, Wild Lakes Water Park, Heatherton World of Activities and Dinosaur Park to name a few.
You are also a 40 minute drive from the Gower Coast, with some of the best beaches in Wales, and the amenities of Llanelli town or the city of Swansea should you want the bustle and amenities on offer.
- Private Parking
- Internet Access
- Enclosed Garden/Patio Area
- Games & Books
- Smart TV
- Pet Free
- Decorated For Christmas