Well located, sitting on a hill in the popular town of Tenby, is the fabulous Sea Gem, with stunning sea views. Perfect for a family getaway is this split level property with pretty enclosed gardens and off road parking.
★ 15 Minutes Walk From Beach
★ Peak changeover day- Friday
★ 10% Discount On 7 Day Or Longer Bookings
★ Split level property
★ Off Street Parking For 1 car
★ SMART TV
★ Enclosed Garden With outdoor furniture & BBQ
★ Modern kitchen
★ Living area with balcony, boasting sea views
★ Two bathrooms & additional WC
★ 2 well behaved dogs welcome
★ Maximum 6 adults per booking - no stag or hen do's - this is family friendly accommodation
This multi-level beautifully decorated property, with upside down living, boasts sea views from the upper floors. This is ideal for a large family or 2 smaller families sharing. An added bonus for this Tenby property is the off street parking, yet still within walking distance of the town centre. The pretty enclosed multi level garden with mature shrubs offers several different seating areas, perfect for the relaxing afternoons in the sunshine.
On the upper ground floor, off the main entrance hall you will find two bedrooms, both with bunk beds, with one having an additional small double.
Down the stairs to the garden level is a bright double bedroom, as well as the master, super-king ensuite bedroom with patio doors to the garden.
The higher floor is where you will find the living spaces which are laid out as a dining area , semi-open plan to the modern kitchen with sea views.
The french doors from the dining room leads to a bright and spacious reception with sliding patio doors onto a balcony, where you can sit and relax with a cup of tea, or a glass of wine, overlooking the pretty garden, also boasting sea views.
There is a small selection of books and games for those cosy family nights.
Kitchen and Utility
The well equipped and modern kitchen has a full size fridge freezer, oven, dishwasher, Nespresso machine and microwave.
The separate utility with external access has a washing machine and tumble drier, and is perfect for storing your buckets and spades, or muddy boots.
The modern family bathroom has a bath with shower over, and is situated on the lower garden level, just at the bottom of the small staircase.
There is an additional large ensuite shower room with lots of storage in the master bedroom
Close to the bunk bed rooms there is a WC, just down the steps from the open plan dining area.
Outside Space & Parking
The beautiful multi level gardens are fully enclosed, and host a number of mature shrubs and plants. There is a lovely outdoor dining set with parasols and a Charcoal BBQ. There is off street parking for 1 car.
The Local Area
Tenby is famous for its colourful array of Georgian houses, cobbled streets and award winning beaches. It has an array of gorgeous restaurants, lovely cafes and coffee shops, and a great choice of independent shops. It is perfectly located for the younger guests with Folly Farm, Annas Welsh Zoo, Tenby’s Dinosaur park as well as Heatherton world of activities on its doorstep.
Just a 5 minute drive away you will find Saundersfoot, a popular tourist destination, with its pretty harbour and beach, watersports and shops.
Further along the coast you will find the quieter beaches of Manorbier, Freshwater West and Barafundle Bay. The North of the county is slightly wilder, and situated here is the infamous city of St Davids (smallest city in the UK).
Pembrokeshire is a haven for exhilarating water sports, spectacular coastal walks and the freshest seafood all set in a wild and incredibly beautiful landscape. Away from the coast, Pembrokeshire is fantastic for family holidays– there’s no end of choice of adventure parks, castes and boat trips.
It’s the perfect place for a family or couples to get away.
Guests will have access to the entire property except for garage.
Other things to note
-We unfortunately do not cater for groups of multiple adults, stags and hen do's - this is a family friendly accommodation in a residential area
-Please remember that you’re staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat space with respect.
-Our reviews are based on previous guests experiences
-Pet fee per stay - Payable during the pre-check in process :
1 Dog - £25
2 Dogs - £40
Arriving at the property
1. The drive is situated on a steep gradient, adjacent to wide steps leading to the front door immediately and to the side gate to the right.
2. There are no handrails, however the steps are wide and not too steep.
3. There are paving slabs leading to the side of the house and the side entrance which is also through a gate approx. 2ft.6 wide
4. The front and side of the house are at various levels
Accessing the property
1. Once you have arrived at the property access through the front door, leading into a small porch to another internal door.
2. All internal doorways in the house are UK standard 1981 x 762 , with the exception of the double width door between the dining room and lounge
5. There are external lights surrounding all access doors.
Inside the property
1. The house is split level, arranged over three floors.
2. There is a WC at ground floor level, along with two of the four bedrooms, and a utility room with access to the outside.
3. There are set of stairs leading up to the dinning, kitchen and living area. The dinning and living area are fully carpeted, the kitchen is tiled.
4. There are a set of stairs leading to the ground floor, which also contains a narrow hallway between the bedrooms and the bathrooms.
5. The bedrooms and stairways are carpeted.
6. The stairways have handrails.
7. The ensuite bathroom has a walk in shower, with a shower tray and is at a slightly higher level to the ground.
8. The family bathroom has a small bath with a shower over.
9. All TVs are smart TV’s with Up To Date features.
10. The main bedroom with the en-suite has access to the outside Via a set of sliding doors
1. There are a set of steps leading around the side of the house, they are on different levels, and different widths.
2. The main garden is level, laid to patio and is relatively flat, a small step of the patio leads to the lawn.
3. Other areas of the garden are accessed via various stone steps and gravel paths.
Wireless Broadband Internet
Accessible 24/7, Children welcome, Pets Welcome, Smoking not allowed and Wheelchair inaccessible
Near ocean, Ocean view and Town
Kitchen & dining
Charcoal grill BBQ, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster and Vacuum cleaner
Parking & facilities
Private Garden and Parking available
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Heating & cooling
Central heating and Heating available
Bathroom & laundry
Clothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Bathtub, Washbasin and Bed linen
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Smoking not allowed
Check in: 04:00 PM
Check out: 10:00 AM